Generating SharePoint Workflow from Office Client Apps This session will take a deep dive into Workflow Markup and explore how you can generate custom workflows from any client application using the built-in websvcWebPartPages web service provided by Windows SharePoint Services. During the session, we will create a custom task pane in Microsoft Excel that generates an expense reporting workflow and attaches it to a SharePoint list.
Speaker: John Holliday, MVP Office SharePoint Server
Here's the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, December 20th, 2007; 6p-8p
- Location: Bank of America, Building 500, 9000 Southside Blvd; 2nd Floor; Sea Oats room
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=123295
* NOTICE THE NEW MEETING LOCATION
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.