One thing to note... this is a deviation of our regular meeting time due to a scheduling conflict. We usually meet on the 4th Thursday of every month, however this time we'll meet on the 3rd Thursday. This scheduling change is effective for July only.
We've also ~finally~ created a pseudo mailing list for JOG members! It is based off the RSS feed for the JOG Announcements list on the JOG website. When a new announcement is added, it will not only be on the RSS feed, but also sent to everyone who has an email subscription to the site (thanks to FeedBurner for this one). Use this link to submit your email address to subscribe to the JOG mailing list: Subscribe to JOG announcements.Alternatively, you can subscribe to the JOG announcements list with the FeedBurner URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JacksonvilleOfficeGeeks.
Here's the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, July 19th, 2007; 6p-8p
- Location: Modis building, downtown Jacksonville; conference room A on the second floor
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=119390
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.