Didn't I just say something about ODC last week? Yup... and here it comes again! I'm stoked about this show. I attended ODC in 2006 and was almost overwhelmed by the technical content. One thing I seem to always walk away with at a conference is a lack of really interesting material. The experience is always fun and valuable, but the real technical content just usually... well... leaves me wanting more.
ODC 2006 was the first time (and still to date, the only time) where I felt like I got WAY more than I was due. Taking a look at the session lineup for ODC 2008 next week, it looks like they won't disappoint again!
I'll be presenting two sessions in the Real World track:
- A Structured & Repeatable Approach to Building Microsoft Office SharePoint Solutions (abstract here)Monday, February 11 @ 3-4:15p
- Building High Performance Solutions on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (abstract here)Wednesday, February 13 @ 9-10:15a
You'll also find fellow Ted Pattison Group instructors delivering some top-notch sessions as well as members of the Office Geeks user group network! Don't forget to swing by the Ted Pattison Group's booth to check out some of the top-notch classes we offer!
- Ted Pattison
- Building Secure and Scalable OBAs
- Best Practices in SharePoint Component Deployment
- John Holliday
- Building Document Management Solutions using Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 Content Types
- Generating Enterprise Content using InfoPath 2007, SharePoint and the Microsoft SDK for Office Open XML Formats
- Building Collaborative BPM Solutions
- Scot Hillier
- Integrating Line of Business Systems with the Microsoft Office System
- Wouter van Vugt
- Developing document centric solutions using Open XML and VSTO 3.0
- David Mann
- Delivering Modular Workflow Functionality via Components
Looking forward to seeing everyone!