It covers all things Office 365 development-related. In the show they discuss the capabilities and features available to developers to create custom extensibility on the Office platform, including Office, SharePoint, Office 365, and mobile development on other platforms hooking into Office. In addition they also cover topics around Getting Started building for the Office 365 platform with demo, examples, and live code writing.
I especially like that the shows are less than 30 minutes... nice to watch during a lunch break. So far they are up to 6 episodes... head over to Channel9 and check it out today!
- Office Dev Show - Episode 1 - Unified API
- Office Dev Show - Episode 2 - Getting Started Part 1
- Office Dev Show - Episode 3 - Patters & Practices
- Office Dev Show - Episode 4 - Getting Started with PHP
- Office Dev Show - Episode 5 - Interactive API Tutorials
- Office Dev Show - Episode 6 - Hackathons